Rise-Copying a Block from one lesson to another within the same course

Mar 08, 2019

Is there a way to copy a block from one lesson to another within the same course? I built 10 interaction blocks for my content developer that I put into one lesson. She wants to move the various blocks that I built into other lessons within her course. Is there a way for her to move those graphics into other lessons within the same course? He has already started developing the other lessons so it would not work to duplicate the lesson I built and get rid of the blocks not needed. I need the ability to move or copy the blocks into other lessons.

6 Replies
Roshan Fillies

Hi this is really frustrating. I have interactive and heavily tabulated blocks where it's really the formatting i want from the blocks I want to reuse and copy between lessons so I can reuse the "frameworks" as it were. I don't need a template as this is limited to the Engineering course I am developing - all I want to be able to do is "copy to". Duplicate is fabulous within the SAME topic but it is maddening to not be able to use basic copy functionality between LESSONS. Please can this be fast-tracked? I have looked into this, and it is a request that has been coming on for more than 5 years. That is a less than ideal representation of Articulate's commitment to its users.