RISE - Copying content across

Feb 15, 2018

Hello,

I know you can copy content across courses, but can you copy it within the same course?

For example, I have a sentence and an image but I want to move it to another place within the course. There must be an easier way?

2 Replies
Katie Riggio

Hello – and great question, Training Team!

You can copy content within the same course as well ☺️Simply hover over the lesson, click the ellipsis (...) that appears, and click Duplicate. The duplicated lesson will appear right below the original lesson in your course outline.

We're also adding new things to Rise all the time, in which we're working on a feature that is designed to allow users to copy/reuse individual parts (like a specific sentence and image) of a lesson in a new lesson. 

It sounds like something you may be interested in, so I'll keep you posted here once that new feature is available!

Leslie McKerchie

Just wanted to pop in and let you know that the new Block Templates are available :)

New: Build Rise courses faster by saving existing blocks and their content as templates, then reusing those templates in other lessons. And if you have an Articulate 360 Teams subscription, you can share templates with your team. Learn more about block templates.

All of our latest release notes for Rise can be found here.

Please let us know if you have any questions, we're happy to help!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.