Rise deleting blank line between paragraphs in accordion.

Aug 15, 2019

Hi all, I am working in an accordion object and I am trying to leave a blank line in between two paragraphs of text. When I do this as I have done in many other places (hitting enter twice) the paragraph displays correctly. However, if I navigate away from the page and come back, the blank line disappears. In the attached photo, break should proceed "Historically".

Does anyone know what is happening here? It seems like a bug to me as I've done this many times in other places.

Pinned Reply
14 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi there, Jennifer and Karin! Let me grab some details from you to see if I can test this behavior on my end:

• What browser are you using?
  • Are you typing your text, or copying and pasting? If you can share a quick Peek 360 screencast of this happening, that would be helpful.
  • Has this happened in more than one lesson?

Thanks for reaching out!

Jose Tansengco

Hello Etwan,

Happy to help!

The issue discussed in this thread is about Rise deleting line spaces in a block but it looks like the issue you're experiencing is about line spacing being added to text.

Would you mind sharing a screenshot of the issue as well as a share link to your Rise 360 course so we can take a closer look at what's happening? Additionally, you'll also want to test your course using other browsers to see if the issue is browser-specific. You can share the course in private by opening a case with our support team here if you prefer.