Rise markers

Jun 01, 2018

Hi there. I’m working on a draft of a Rise course and using markers in one section. Testing it on my iPad, the markers work as you’d expect in landscape mode. In portrait, the marker box expands to the full screen. Is this a known issue? It doesn’t seem like an expected result. 

Heres a link to what I’m working on. You’d have to push through the first entire section on Facebook. It’s in The Interface section of the Instagram lessons. 

https://360.articulate.com/review/content/03e8db59-5eba-4e0a-9818-5f0dd44cd3ac/review

Thanks for for taking a look. 

3 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Cheryl,

I confirmed with my team that this is specific to a Rise course hosted in Review, and viewed on a mobile tablet/phone or screen similar in size. Since Rise is being displayed inside an iFrame (Review) the width of a device in portrait mode will be narrower which will default to showing the marker pop-ups in full screen.

That full-screen marker is the same as you'd see on an iPhone viewing Rise from the Share link in your browser. 

Hope that helps clarify, but let me know if you need anything else! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.