Rise Question Banks for ALL Questions?

Jun 14, 2023

Hi - It seems that when using the question bank, Rise only allows you to select one question, or have one question drawn at random. I prefer my learners to be able to go through 2-3 questions (all in my bank). But it won't give this as an option. I need to put them all manually as individual knowledge check questions, which takes up a vertical real estate.

Am I missing something? If not, can this be improved?

3 Replies
Nancy Chervin

PS: In this article it seems there was an option to select specific questions by checking the little square. But on my screen, it is little circles, and I can only select one. See screenshots.

https://community.articulate.com/articles/3-reasons-you-ll-love-question-banks-in-rise-360

Angelo Cruz

Hello Nancy! Thanks for reaching out and sharing screenshots of your concern.

It appears that you are trying to draw a question from the bank to your Knowledge Check block, is that correct? Since Knowledge Check blocks can only have one question, you will not get the option to pick multiple questions.

The screenshot you shared is from a question draw of a question bank being added to a Quiz. You may refer to this article on how to Use Question Banks to Create Knowledge Checks and Quizzes to learn more.

I hope this helps!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.