Rise vs SL360 - Editing, Transferring and Output

Feb 21, 2019

Hi all,

I am making a business case to my change management team for using SL360 and Rise for client trainings. I need to verify some facts first.

By nature, our training material would be for a client to teach them about their transition of tech, processes, etc. My sense is that much of that would be for existing employees and have a rather small shelf life.

So, I know Rise and SL can be produced in SCORM, but if my client had access to 360, I could send them the .story file and they could make changes and re-publish, correct?

Can the same be done in Rise? I don't perceive that there is a "rise" file to give.

Hope that makes sense. Looking forward to your advice!

1 Reply
Tom Kuhlmann

In Rise, you can remain owner and make the client a collaborator. You'll find those options under settings on the top of the course screen.

The other option is to send them a copy of the course. This allows them to have a separate version that they can edit which won't impact your course. Click on the three dots in the course card when you first open Rise and you'll see the "Send a copy" option.

In either option, they need a copy of Articulate 360 to open the Rise course.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.