Rise vs Storyline Usage

May 07, 2019

Hi all,

I was discussing with my colleagues the various uses of Storyline and Rise 360 and we came to a crossroad. I wanted to confirm some details of the two programs before deciding which solution to use and get any feedback you'd like to share.

I like to use a rule of thumb when deciding whether I should use Rise 360 or Storyline - roughly 70% of learning content a business needs to create can be accomplished in Rise. It's also a solution for quickly creating, editing, and publishing content while minimal attention needs to be placed on stylistics since Rise takes care of most of it for you.

The other 30% should be created in Storyline (the things that Rise 360 cannot do). To me, this type of content is more involved, like simulations or customized interactions. And, you can even import it into Rise 360 and use the best of both programs together!

Additionally, I believe that anything that cannot be accomplished in Rise 360 can be created in Storyline.

I'd love to hear your feedback and look forward to it!

Thanks,

Cody

1 Reply

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.