Rise360 Pictures

Aug 13, 2019

Has anyone figured out the best parameters (width, height, resolution) for each of the options (image centered, image full width, image & text, text on image) in the image block.  I could do trial and error but if someone has already done that I'd love to leverage your knowledge.  Especially the 'text on image' option - my pics look terrible so I'd love to know how to edit their parameters so the look professional.  Thank you!

1 Reply
Crystal Horn

Hi there, Bob. For general help, here are our best practices for working with images in Rise 360.

Broadly speaking, full width images, including cover photos and text on image blocks, will shift dimensions in response to different screen sizes. Our best practices suggest:

it's a good idea to use images where important details won't be lost if the edges are cropped.

Please let me know if there are other blocks where you're adding images and you'd like some help! We don't limit your image dimensions, but maybe the community can offer some tips for different block types.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.