Scénario et branchements conditionels

Jun 29, 2019

Bonjour,

J'aime bien le nouveau module Scénario dans Rise.

Cependant, et corrigez-moi si je me trompe, je croyais qu'il s'agissait d'un module par lequel on pouvait créer un scénario pédagogique pouvant modifier le nombre des tâches à exécuter dans un cours Rise selon les réponses du participant. En fait, qu'il pouvait créer un parcours conditionnel en fonction des forces et faiblesses identifiées par la discussion générée dans ce module. Bref, une mise en application pratique de la différentiation pédagogique, voire de la CUA (la conception universelle de l'apprentissage).

Mais je crois constater que le module Scénario est plutôt un Knowledge check dialogué, limité à son(ses) propre(s) module(s).  Très intéressant certes, mais si je veux "modifier" le parcours de l'élève en fonction de ses réponses, je devrais insérer différents modules Scénario qui contiendraient chacun une proposition de parcours en fonction des réponses.

Est-ce que je suis dans le champ ou est-ce que je me complique la vie là?
(J'ai comme l'impression de oui, mais je ne vois pas autrement, du moins pour le moment).

Merci de vos lumières.

Alain

4 Replies
Alyssa Gomez
Hello,

I like the new Scenario module in Rise.

However, and correct me if I'm wrong, I thought it was a module by which we could create an educational scenario that can change the number of tasks to be performed in a course Rise according to the participant's responses. In fact, he could create a conditional path based on the strengths and weaknesses identified by the discussion generated in this module. In short, a practical application of pedagogical differentiation, or even AUC (the universal conception of learning).

But I think that the Scenario module is rather a dialoged Knowledge check, limited to its own module (s). Very interesting of course, but if I want to "modify" the course of the student based on his answers, I should insert different Scenario modules that each contain a course proposal based responses.

Am I in the field or am I complicating my life?
(I have the impression of yes, but I do not see otherwise, at least for the moment).

Thank you for your help.

Alain

Hello, Alain!

You are correct – the scenario block is an interactive dialogue experience between the learner and a character. It is contained within one block, and it does not have an effect on the learner's path within the course. 

It sounds like you're looking for a feature that will determine the learner's path based on the answers in the scenario. We are tracking requests for this kind of feature, so thanks for letting us know it's important to you. I'll tag this conversation to the request's report so that we can keep you in the loop with any updates!