Scroll bars on flash card not working

Jul 06, 2023

Once I have uploaded a rise course to the LMS I am losing functionality on the scroll bars attached to flash cards. Scroll will only work if I click the up/down chevrons or use the wheel on my mouse. Clicking on the bar and dragging doesn't work.

1 Reply
Angelo Cruz

Hello Gary! I understand you are losing the scrolling functionality in the Flash Cards interaction once your course is uploaded to LMS.

I created a sample course to test this, but I am not able to replicate the issue. Here's a quick screen recording for reference. What browser are you using? Have you tried launching your course using a different supported browser to see if the issue persists? You may also Test your course at SCORM Cloud and see how it behaves compared with your LMS.

If your course works properly in SCORM Cloud but not in your LMS, you may need to reach out to your LMS administrator to further troubleshoot the issue. However, if you continue to encounter the same issue in SCORM Cloud, I would suggest opening a support case here so that our engineers can take a closer look and troubleshoot.