Share test course from free trial

Oct 26, 2021

I was asked by my employer to explore Articulate 360 on behalf of some coworkers who didn't have the time to do so, so I signed up for a free trial.  I generated a test course and would like to show those coworkers what I've done so they can determine whether they think it'll work for them. The problem is, not all of them are available to view the course before my trial ends in 4 days. Is there a way for me to save the course *as a course* (i.e., not a pdf, which I've already done, but it's a mess) to show my colleagues after my trial expires?

They (and a few others) need to weigh in before we decide to purchase a subscription. Unfortunately, that can't happen before the end of my free trial, which means I'm going to lose the work I've done in this testing period. It would be great if I could show them the 'finished' product and we can discuss the pros/cons of Articulate in that context. 

4 Replies
Kim Moraru

I tried that, but all it did was download a zip folder and when I unzipped it, all I saw were 2 folders (one called "Assets", which contained the pictures I used) and one called "lib" (which contained info on style/fonts etc.) and two files, "Goodbye" (hand-waving icon) and "Index" (which was empty). How do I view it in a browser?