Storyline project not sharp/out of focus

Jan 31, 2018

I created a Drop and Drag project in Storyline 360 and moved project into Rise. Using the Interaction Tab, then:  add a Storyline interaction from Articulate 360 / BROWSE ARTICULATE 360. The project populated but is  really out of focus.

Is there a work-around for this? Has anyone else had this issue? Would I be better off publishing for web distribution and using the embed code? 

Suggestions would be greatly appreciated - thank you!!

11 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hey Gail, 

Thanks for the feedback. I had to get some additional eyes on this one and they agree with you as well on the image being less crisp than the items on the right.

I'd like to take a look at your .story slide so that I can compare it alone and then when it is added to Rise to see if we can narrow down where this is happening.

Crystal Horn

Hey there, Gail.  Thanks for pointing out that distinction.  I think we'll want to figure out where the degradation of the image quality is happening.  Are you able to share that particular .story project with us here so we can test on our end?  You can use the Add Attachment button in your post (attachments won't work in email).  

Thanks!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.