Subheadings for Lessons in Rise

Jun 26, 2020

Hello! I'm sure there is a very simple answer to this but I am going absolutely bonkers trying to figure it out. How do I add a subheading to a lesson title before the break such as in this screenshot?

3 Replies
Sam Hill

Hi Kristen, which "break" are you referring to? My understanding is that you can add a title and description (and optional author). If by "break" you are referring to the coloured bar running under the heading, I'm pretty sure it is not possible.

I guess you could add a pseudo subtitle in the description, for example in your case just above "My work history....." selecting a larger, stronger font.

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Kristen!

It looks like you're using the older version of the timeline lesson. You'll want to convert it to a blocks lesson so you can add other blocks to it. 

Then, you can add a text or statement block as the first block in the lesson. It's not exactly the subheading you're looking for, but hopefully it'll work for what you're looking to do!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.