Switch Project designers

Dec 19, 2016

I am working on a Rise project, but someone else is going to take it over and finish it. Do I just share the link and then they can take it over?

Also what does the company do with my Rise Projects if I leave the company and they need to update the content.

Do they just take the content I left and make their own Rise course.

8 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Diana, 

Currently a Rise course is only editable by the original author, but we're working on a feature to allow multiple individuals to collaborate on a Rise course. It will allow you to share, co-author, and edit a Rise course with another user, even if that individual is outside of your 360 Teams account.  So that would be the way in which you could share it with your Employer or a colleague. This feature should  be rolled out to you in Q1 '17, so stay tuned! 

If you share the current link you're seeing with the "Share" option, that'll be the option for individuals to view your course with their desktop browser or mobile device.

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Rebekah,

There will be two features rolling out in the coming months to handle this - first a Collaborators feature that will allow you to share and edit a course with any other member of a 360 Team (your own or another Team). 

The other functionality will be a Transfer feature which would allow any Rise user (individual or Teams) to transfer the ownership of a Rise course to someone else.So that would account for folks leaving the company or needing to transfer a course to their clients after completely work on it. 

Both of these will be rolling out in the coming months, so we'll keep you posted and you can also see information on our "What's New" page about what's coming up with Articulate 360! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.