Tab Titles Are Being Funky

Sep 19, 2023

Hi, I am currently working on a piece which I have used the TABs feature. When I created it, the tabs appeared with mixed capitalization. I tried typing them in all caps, all lower case, and initial case, and they always show up like in the attached example. Does anyone have any ideas why this is happening? I've tried to change it, but it won't come out differently.

Thanks!

Julia

1 Reply
Lea Agato

Hi Julia,

So sorry to hear you're seeing this issue with your tab titles. Are you using custom fonts in your course theme? If so, could you try deleting, and then re-uploading your font? 

Here’s how to delete your font:

1. Go to your Rise 360 dashboard and click a tile to edit the course.
  2. Click Theme in the upper right corner of the course editor.
  3. Click Fonts.
  4. Select the More tab.
  5. Select Manage Custom Fonts.
  6. Hover over your font, then click the trash icon that appears.
  7. Click Save to commit your changes, then click Back to return to the font menu.

To upload your font again:

1. Go to your Rise 360 dashboard and click a tile to edit the course.
  2. Click Theme in the upper right corner of the course editor.
  3. Click Fonts.
  4. Select the More tab.
  5. Select Manage Custom Fonts.
  6. Click Add Custom Font on the screen that appears.
  7. Enter a name for your custom font. (This is the name that will show in the font selectors in Rise 360.)
  8. Click the Regular, Bold, and Italic buttons and select a WOFF file from your computer. You don’t have to upload a WOFF file for all three categories, but you must upload at least a regular-weight font.
  9. Click Save to commit your changes.
  10. Click Back to return to the font menu or repeat the process for additional custom fonts if needed.

Once you finished uploading your font, please refresh your page, then view your course again and see if this fixes the issue. Let us know how it goes!