Table cells auto deleting

Jan 12, 2023

Hi folks. Is anyone running into this issue with tables? I attempted to create a new row in a two-column table block and suddenly multiple cells have deleted themselves. They are inaccessible if I try to tab through the table, as well. Here's a picture:

6 Replies
Lauren Connelly

Hello Andrew!

Thanks for sharing a screenshot with us! I've tried to recreate this behavior on my end in Rise 360 with a table; unfortunately, I do not see the same behavior. I recorded a Peek to show you what I'm noticing.

Do you mind sharing a Peek of the behavior you're seeing or even sharing your project file with us privately in a support case?

Steven Benassi

Hi Ana-Maria!

Thanks for reaching out and sharing the screenshot!

I tried to reproduce the behavior you are experiencing, however, I was unable to reproduce the same issue. After inserting a new row or column into my table, all of the content I had previously added to the table still remained.

I recorded a quick Peek to show you my results!

Would you mind sharing a screen recording of the behavior you are seeing? It would also be helpful to take a close look at the project file itself. If you could share it here in the discussion, or privately through a support case.

We'll delete it from our system once troubleshooting is complete!

Gren Foronda

Hi Ana-Maria!

Thanks for sharing the screen recording. I was able to replicate this issue where cells are disappearing.

We are currently investigating an issue where blank cells disappear then the remaining ones shift to the left. We'll keep you posted on any updates on this.

In the meantime, to avoid this issue, please add a space in the blank cells.

Let me know if you have additional questions or clarifications!