59 Replies
Carmen Morales

Hello Articulators!

The work around I'm using until there is a TTS option in Rise is the following: I have used Storyline 360 new neural voices in SL 360 by opening a slide, adding audio with the new neural TTS option, adding my script, editing it using the SSML formatting as needed and then downloading the MP3. I then upload the MP3 in rise using the Multimedia option to add audio. So far it works great!

Andree-Anne Hebert
Carmen Morales

Hello Articulators!

The work around I'm using until there is a TTS option in Rise is the following: I have used Storyline 360 new neural voices in SL 360 by opening a slide, adding audio with the new neural TTS option, adding my script, editing it using the SSML formatting as needed and then downloading the MP3. I then upload the MP3 in rise using the Multimedia option to add audio. So far it works great!

Thank you for that workaround! I might give it a try while we wait for the Rise option. 

Dena Poppe

I create the audio file in Storyline and then export the audio. Then, I go into Rise and add an audio media block.

I'm intentional about how I create the Storyline. I create a slide for each Rise chapter and then label the layer to indicate the section of the audio. This makes it easy when the customer comes back with edits. I can easily find the file I need to update.

Granted, I'm creating a Storyline, but it's only to hold the audio files.

I'm attaching a screenshot of how I added the audio to Rise. If anyone has a better suggestion please let me know! This was my first idea.

Thanks!