The REVIEW version has lessons in a different order than the course RISE 360.

Jul 13, 2023

Hi -- 

I have re-arranged a couple lessons, adding another lesson to my course.  When I share it for REVIEW (even though it looks exactly as it should in the course development space, and in PREVIEW) -- the 'REVIEW' version is still the older format.  

I hope that made sense.  I have even 'published' the course, thinking that may help -- Its as if my changes are not being accepted (but only in REVIEW)  -- it looks totally as it should as I edit / or look at it in PREVIEW mode....

Any suggestions?  THANK YOU!

2 Replies
Colleen McKay Wharton

Here is an additional odd piece of information:  Where it has the title, author and you can select the 'Version" you wish to see (never noticed this before!!) --- EVEN THOUGH I made many updates and modifications in the last few days -- It is showing my latest version as 20 days ago.... 

See attached image.   Thanks!

Tom Kuhlmann

I'd try a couple of things and if they don't work, connect with our support team and they can look into it for you.

• Clear the cache in your browser
  • Republish to Rise and see if that helped.
  • If not, what happens if you publish as a new course? Does that get uploaded?

Again, if that doesn't help, contact support so you can get it resolved quickly.