The use of a video in a Rise 360 example

Mar 27, 2024

I'm adapting some content from a course I found: "Master the art of verbal communication." There's a video in this course that I'd like to use, but need to know if I can. It's a 3-minute video titled "Improving your verbal communication skills," and it's file name is COMM-VC-01.m3u8. 

Our license restricts us from using images from the Articulate image library, but I'm wondering about this video (and videos like it). 

1. Is this source video owned by Articulate, and
  2. Can we use it?
3 Replies
Robert Dyni

My company mandates that we only use images, videos, etc. that we have direct license to use. I've been told that many of the images in the Articulate library are licensed by you from other owners, and that second-degree licensing is what we're not permitted to do. Regardless, I've been told that the Articulate image library is off limits. That's why I need to be sure that the video is owned by Articulate, and not just licensed from the source.

Luciana Piazza

Hi Robert! Thank you for reaching out!

I wanted to chime in after Karl was helping you and confirm that Content Library 360 content is all royalty free for commercial and non-commercial use—no attribution required.

Our asset libraries are curated and maintained by these third-party providers: Noun ProjectPexelsPixabay, and Unsplash.

If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out in this thread or privately in a support case. We're happy to help!