Timeline

Mar 19, 2019

Hi all,

I would like to add a horizontal timeline to my Rise project. I like the example that is included on the Wellness sample course but I'm unable to find this option in my blocks.

Any ideas?

7 Replies
Ned Whiteley

Hi NS,

If we are looking at the same Wellness example, I think you will find that the course was developed in Storyline as opposed to Rise. It may appear to be in Rise because you have viewed it in your web browser, but that will be due to the fact that it has been published to Articulate Review.

The slider at the bottom (assuming this is what you are referring to) would have been created using the Slider interactive object in Storyline.

Nicole Legault

HI N S,

what you're seeing is the old Timeline lesson that we no longer have in Rise, it's now been converted to a block. If you'd like to see something like that (row of numbers at the top) in the existing Timeline block, please take a moment to submit a feature request here with more details about exactly what you’d like to see. Thanks :)

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.