Tracking Learner completion throughout lessons

Jun 27, 2018

If I want to break a 14 module course into 6 lessons, and give learners credit after each lesson, how do I ensure they have answered quizzes correctly? 

I would like to have each learner be able to complete a lesson, get credit, and then go back to the following lessons at a different time.

5 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Heather,

Are you looking to track a users quiz score or total completion of a course?

Within Rise, you can use a single quiz to pass completion or a total percentage of the course viewed to register a user complete. 

Depending on your LMS, you may want to set each lesson as it's own Rise course and look into the LMS settings to allow users to revisit lessons/courses that they'd previously completed or viewed. 

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Arathi,

You might be interested in checking out Rise.com. Rise is a new brand and product that's offered by Articulate. It's an all-in-one training system employees will love, and it makes training easy to create, enjoyable to take, and simple to manage.

Rise 360 lets you create courses only. Once you've created a course in Rise.com, you can enroll learners, track their progress, and analyze training effectiveness—all within Rise.

You can learn more about Rise at www.rise.com or email the Rise team at sales@rise.com.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.