Tracking quiz results through LMS

Jun 03, 2020

How do I track the results from my stoyline quizs that are embeded into rise 360 through my LMS? is this possible?

5 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Jamie,

You can track the quiz score by choosing the quiz tracking option when you publish from Storyline to Review 360, and then choosing to track the Rise course by the Storyline block.

In that scenario, the quiz score will be sent to the LMS, but question-level details aren't sent to the LMS for Storyline blocks.

Phoebe Lu

Hi Alyssa,

I want to double check, clients want sth like being able to capture data in the questions people are failing in the quiz; Also the quiz success rates who got 100% first time how many times people has to take the quiz to get 100%, etc. 

But like what you pointed out the question-level details are not sent to the LMS. So Rise cannot realize the above requests? Even if by using Sotryline block?

Thank you in advance.

Phoebe

Phoebe Lu

Hi Alyssa,

I use built-in Rise Quiz directly at the end of the course. My clients asked if the question-level data can be captured, and I am not sure about it. But looks like the list almost has all we want. Very Cool! 

I am just surprised that the embedded quiz from Storyline 360 can not capture the question-level data. 

Thank you very much again!

Phoebe

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.