Trial and Team account vs Personal Account, can you transfer courses there?

Feb 28, 2023

Hello,

I am trying to figure out if I get an articulate 360 account as personal, can I still share or transfer my courses to another user in Rise? Or do I need articulate Team account?

Also, if I start with the free trial, will it transfer over all courses once paid account kicks in?

Thanks!

6 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi there! Happy to help. 

Yes, you can send a copy of your content to any other author using Rise 360. Trials and 360 Teams accounts also have the collaborator feature, and that is not available for individual subscriptions.

When your trial converts to a paid subscription, everything you've created will remain on your dashboard! Here are some trial FAQs to help with lingering questions, but we're always here to help in the discussion forums, too!

Jose Tansengco

Hello Rick,

If your trial content was created under a different email address, then the content would still be associated with the other account. If you used the same email address, we'll need to check on our end why you are not seeing your courses in your Rise 360 dashboard, since it looks like it hasn't been 6 months since you started your trial subscription. 

In both cases, please open a case with our support team here so we can help you transfer your content from the trial account over to your paid one.