trying to open Rise and "something went wrong" error message

Jul 08, 2020

Does anyone have a fix for "something went wrong" error message? It happens any time I try to open Rise? I have cleared my cache, restarted my computer and tried using another computer.

Rise error message

20 Replies
Shari Morrison

Thank you Audrey and Alyssa, I am still having this issue when using my work computer (secured network) with Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer. I recently realized that I can access Articulate with no error message using Microsoft Edge. My IT guys tell me it is not the work network but when I use my home computer and every browswer works fine. Now I am having a similar issue when trying to work with other URLs such as Constant Contact. 

Audrey Snider

Dear Alyssa and Shari, 

Thanks for the feedback.  I'm on a work laptop but operating from home, so not a secured network, though much of the maintenance of the laptop is controlled by the office (settings, updates etc.).  I've been using this set up for several months and only receiving issues with Rise in the past week.  I'll contact my IT colleagues to see if something has changed.  In the meanwhile, I'll give Edge a try.  

Incidentally, I have no issues when I use my personal computer, so it does seem that it's an issue with my work set-up. 

Thanks again. 

Shari Morrison

Hello,
I was getting the error with Internet Explorer and Chrome so I used Microsoft Edge and then after 3-4 weeks the error came back with Edge. I reset all my browser settings and deleted a file that was stopping my IP addresses from talking and I cant remember what it was called . . . . it started with “mu . . . .” I am sorry I can not remember the file name. It was like finding a needle in a haystack. I understand your frustration. I knew it was something small and crazy like that because I could open Articulate 360 on my home computer.

If I figure out the file name I will email you. Good luck.

Shari Owen
Talent Development Coordinator
20220 Harney Street
Elkhorn, NE 68022
Ph: (402)895-3932
Cell: (402)850-6959
www.vetterhealthservices.com
Our Mission – Dignity in Life
Clifton Strengths: Woo-Positivity-Communication-Achiever-Learner
[cid:image001.jpg@01D69CC6.3E4A1B30]

Shari Morrison

No it appears I have resolved the issue. We did a couple things so we are not exactly sure what the problem was.

Shari Owen
Talent Development Coordinator
20220 Harney Street
Elkhorn, NE 68022
Ph: (402)895-3932
Cell: (402)850-6959
www.vetterhealthservices.com
Our Mission – Dignity in Life
Clifton Strengths: Woo-Positivity-Communication-Achiever-Learner
[cid:image001.jpg@01D69D6B.656FDE20]