Turn off animation of icons in labeled graphic when launching lesson

Feb 01, 2019

I have a labeled graphic of a report I inserted into a Rise course and it has 20 icons that I've added to explain each of the sections in the report.  When the lesson opens and the graphic appears, each of the those icons "flash" as the image loads.  We'd like to turn off that "flash" animation as seeing it happen 20 times is distracting!  I haven't been able to find any place in Rise settings where I can do this.  Is this possible?

Thanks!

6 Replies
Victoria Nelson

Thanks, Allison. I did have a continue block in place after the labeled graphic, however, when I deleted it just now and previewed the course, the animation is still happening. There is no additional content past this particular labeled graphic at this point. However, we do want to enforce that the learner complete all content through that lesson, and then allow them to access specific content afterward. Do you know of a way to accomplish this without turning on the animation for that specific labeled graphic? If you need me to send you the link to the course so you can see it, I'm happy to do so.

Thanks for your help!
Victoria

Allison LaMotte

Hi Victoria,

I had a closer look and I'm seeing the same issue as you are. This is not how it's supposed to work so I've logged a bug on your behalf. I'll be sure to post any updates here. Since you're subscribed to the thread you'll receive a notification.

In the meantime, if there's anything else I can do to help, please let me know!