Unable to full screen a video within a Storyline block in Rise

Apr 18, 2023

Hi, 

I have an interaction that has been built in storyline and added into a rise module. 

The interaction includes videos however the learner is unable to use the storyline video controls to make it full screen. Is there a way around this? 

I have attached a little video to help understand better. 

Screen Recording 4/18/2023 at 10:54:21 AM | Review 360 (articulate.com)

2 Replies
Christopher Santos

Hello Rebecca,

Regrettably, it is currently not possible to display embedded Storyline 360 content (like the video in your example) in full-screen mode in Rise 360.

However, rest assured that our team has already logged a feature request for this functionality. We take your feedback very seriously and will make sure to include your request in our discussions. 

Ambre Quinn

Running into this exact issue today. The embedded player is too small for the content (which would be fine if hosting directly in Storyline. 

Enabling fullscreen option would be ideal. But short that, even just letting us specify "full width" on the Storyline interaction would be extremely helpful.

I may have to rebuild my entire course in Storyline because there are three key simulations that we need that can only be in Storyline and when embedded they are almost unusable.