Video in Rise playing 5 seconds of audio

Mar 29, 2019

I've created a video using Storyline 360 to embed in Rise. It's got two problems I can't solve.

(1) The most important issue is the video autoplays the first 5 seconds, but then when you click 'play' the audio starts from the beginning & you have two versions playing over each other. Any ideas? Stopping autoplay would do it, but I can't find out how to do that.

(2) It's exported a different size & gives me large black borders either side in Rise. I have played with using different players in Storyline but I can't get rid of the borders.
Help gratefully received!

3 Replies
Allison LaMotte

Hi Justin,

I'm sorry you've run into some issues here. Here are my answers to your questions.

1. The quickest way to resolve this issue is to have our Support Team take a look. You can submit a case here.

2. The black borders you're seeing are the Storyline player. You can change this by going into the Storyline player options and selecting the light option instead of the dark option.

Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help. :)

Justin Collinge

Allison

Thanks so much for your response. I've submitted a case as suggested for the audio issues.

As for the black borders I had already selected the light option player. However, I have change the Story Size in Storyline to be widescreen & that's solved the issue. In fact, now I know that I'll be exporting all of the activities for use in Rise using the widescreens setting!

Thanks again

Justin

[cid:image001.png@01D4E88B.A17E3C90]
leadability.co.uk
Download a copy of our privacy policy here<https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/c03fd7e9-051d-4c5f-a768-6f23e1efe7d9/downloads/1ctvbnafd

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.