Quizmaker ‘09 includes a great library of animation effects that you can apply to objects on your quiz slides. It’s an easy way to add interest to what might otherwise be static content. Here’s how to apply animations:
- In Quizmaker, open a question by double-clicking on it.
- Click Slide View.
- Click the Animations tab.
- Select an object on your slide.
- To apply an entrance effect, click the None button in the Entrance Effects section of the toolbar. Choose one of the animations available. (If you see an option to choose All at once or By First Level Paragraph, it means that the object you selected is made up of multiple items. Choose All At Once to cause all the items to animate in at the same time, or choose By First Level Paragraph if you'd like the items to animate in one at a time.)
- Use the Speed dropdown to select an animation speed.
- Use the Enter From dropdown to select the direction from which the object enters. (If you see an option for Current, this just means the object will animate in from its current location.)
- If you'd like the item to also disappear from your slide at some point during the slide duration, follow the same steps for the Exit Animations section of the toolbar.