This week's challenge is all about getting up to speed and showing what’s possible with the recent updates and features in Articulate 360.
So, what does that mean? Well, over the past five months, Articulate has added so many new features that it's easy for some of them to slip by and be missed by users. I see a lot of folks each week in our weekly training classes, and they're like, "I didn't know you added that!"
So, rather than spreading the features out over multiple challenges, I'm packing a dozen topics into a single challenge and letting you choose how to showcase them in your work.
Challenge of the Week
This week, your challenge is to share one or more examples highlighting one (or more) recent updates in Articulate 360. You can combine multiple features or go with a single focus. You have a lot of creative freedom in approaching this week’s challenge.
Upcoming Webinar on New Features
Later this month, I’m hosting a webinar to showcase our latest updates and would like to feature some of your examples to highlight in my session. I’ll also include your work in the resource course for folks to reference after the webinar. How does that sound?
- Register: What's New In Articulate 360
- Don’t Miss These New Articulate 360 Features
- 4 Things You’ll Love About the Enhanced Review 360 Dashboard
- 4 New Accessibility Features to Better Serve Your Learners
- Create the E-Learning Courses of Your Dreams With These New Customization Features
Share Your E-Learning Work
- Comments: Use the comments section below to link your published example and blog post.
- Forums: Start a new thread and share a link to your published example.
- Personal blog: If you have a blog, please consider writing about your challenges. We'll link to your posts so your great work gets even more exposure.
- Social media: If you share your demos on Twitter or LinkedIn, try using #ELHChallenge so your tweeps can follow your e-learning coolness.
Last Week’s Challenge:
Before you get started with this week’s challenge, check out the creative ways course designers add visual depth and perspective to their courses using the Floor, Wall, & Baseboard technique:
New to the E-Learning Challenges?
The weekly e-learning challenges are ongoing opportunities to learn, share, and build your e-learning portfolios. You can jump into any or all of the previous challenges anytime you want. I’ll update the recap posts to include your demos.
Got an idea for a challenge? Are you interested in doing a webinar showcasing how you made one or more challenge demos? Or do you have some comments for your humble challenge host? Use this anonymous form to share your feedback: https://bit.ly/ElearningChallengeForm.