Okay, now that you learned how to record narration, the next step is to practice!
For this project, you'll need:
- Lesson Files > Chapter_03 > Record_Narration
Using the same file you worked with in the previous lesson, you'll practice recording with the remaining slides. With slide notes enabled, you'll record audio for slides 3-11 using the narration window.
To complete the project, you should know how to:
- Enable slide notes in the Presentation Options
- Record audio for each slide
- Review each audio recording
- Re-record a slide
- Pause and resume your audio recordings
- Save and close the Record Narration window
- Save and re-publish your course
A final version is available in Lesson Files > Chapter_03 > Record_Narration_Final.pptx.
In the next chapter you'll learn about syncing animations with audio narration.