"This is amazing! I hope I can do something like this one day."
- almost 3 years ago05/19/17 at 9:17 pm (UTC)
"This is so cool."
- 3 years ago01/04/17 at 11:23 pm (UTC)
"This was a really great example. I was so engrossed in the story so I think your project is a success."
- over 3 years ago07/19/16 at 6:46 pm (UTC)
"Really like this. I'm designing a course and I'll be able to use this. I really like the color palette."
- almost 4 years ago04/13/16 at 1:29 pm (UTC)
Andrea R commented on the article Setting Variables to Perform a Calculation in Articulate Storyline
"I can't believe it! This is exactly what I was wracking my brains over just last week. THANK you so much for the technique and for your..."
- 4 years ago02/16/16 at 10:20 pm (UTC)
"Hi Wendy, Unfortunately I can't send out the actual file because it contains proprietary information. I'll recreate the slide using som..."
- 5 years ago12/23/14 at 10:32 pm (UTC)
Andrea R started a new discussion Changed States
"Hi. I'm working in Storyline 1. I'm a newbie and I've had to teach myself so be gentle! :) I've created a game; here's how it works. ..."
- 5 years ago12/22/14 at 9:15 pm (UTC)
Andrea R replied to the discussion Does anyone feel they're creating online versions of word doc?
"Our trainers started off building the same type of page turner training, in large part because they didn't know about the alternatives. ..."
- almost 8 years ago04/18/12 at 3:46 pm (UTC)