"I would indeed be interested in the JS for get location (get/cmi.core.lesson_location "
- over 4 years ago10/11/17 at 2:16 pm (UTC)
"This is my first large e-learning project using Storyline. After countless months of evangelizing for Storyline, we finally received the ..."
- 7 years ago05/22/15 at 7:29 pm (UTC)
"Here's the Beta version of the page. I still need to add a performance narrative for the learner to work from and an instructions tab so ..."
- 7 years ago05/22/15 at 4:30 pm (UTC)
"It's not done yet! I need to tweak the algorithms to get consistent results. More on this later."
- 7 years ago05/21/15 at 7:17 pm (UTC)
"My comment is that the 6 evaluates to a 2, in the form, all choices are in the Meets or Exceeds column, therefor the rating at the bottom..."
- 7 years ago05/21/15 at 3:50 pm (UTC)
"Here's a sample page that calculates how many behaviors are selected in each column. I have removed any decision making actions until I c..."
- 7 years ago05/21/15 at 3:30 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the quick response, however averaging doesn't work right in this situation. For example, if the rater chose none in column 1, ..."
- 7 years ago05/21/15 at 3:25 pm (UTC)
Matthew Armistead started a new discussion Impossible Task? Deriving a 1 through 5 rating from 3 numbers
"Here's my issue... I have a three column table with 6 performance statements in each column. The rater must choose from each column those..."
- 7 years ago05/21/15 at 2:45 pm (UTC)