"Its brevity (for a scenario) is wonderful!"
- over 3 years ago12/14/18 at 2:37 am (UTC)
"Such postings are always well-received. Many thanks to you and the Articulate team, Trina."
- over 3 years ago12/13/18 at 2:50 am (UTC)
Neal Davis commented on the download PowerPoint: Click and Reveal Terms and Definitions
"I'd like to join everyone else in saying thanks for your generosity."
- over 4 years ago09/07/17 at 3:55 am (UTC)
"Hi Bruce, I am grateful for your mulling over my circumstances, and I think your tidbit about interjecting me -- 'reality TV' style -- di..."
- over 9 years ago09/21/12 at 1:58 am (UTC)
"Thanks, Phil. Perhaps I'll go up against my company IT nemesis for another go-round, and pitch the social media ball again. Last year I..."
- over 9 years ago09/21/12 at 12:50 am (UTC)
"Hi there Bruce...thanks for replying. And in response to your two questions: Participant Motivation to Contact Me (They're all non-native..."
- over 9 years ago09/21/12 at 12:26 am (UTC)
Neal Davis started a new discussion 2-Way Communication Between Trainer and Participant in Storyline
"Hello, May I please ask how you have used Storyline to set up "occasional" communication with learners? Having posted/sent elearning int..."
- over 9 years ago09/20/12 at 11:52 pm (UTC)