Paul Lush started a new discussion Removing the sidebar for one slide in Storyline
"I recall, when using Presenter, that the Slide Properties option allowed you the ability to remove the sidebar from view for a specific s..."
- almost 8 years ago10/15/14 at 7:46 am (UTC)
"Steve Flowers said: Another option, perhaps too much work, is to setup a shape on the stage or a layer that shows only when a variable is..."
- 8 years ago08/07/14 at 7:28 am (UTC)
"Natalia Mueller said: Hi Paul, I just turn off notes in the player. Then they're still in the source file but the published output doesn..."
- 8 years ago08/07/14 at 7:08 am (UTC)
Paul Lush replied to the discussion e-learning heroes search bar not returning any forum results
"Rebecca, I was having the same problem and was trying to figure out what the issue was! Interestingly, I had to search on what to do whe..."
- 8 years ago08/07/14 at 7:06 am (UTC)
Paul Lush started a new discussion Developer/Designer Notes in Storyline
"I particularily like the Word output files to share with SMEs, etc to gain a feel of what the course will look like as well as any layers..."
- 8 years ago08/06/14 at 9:46 am (UTC)
Paul Lush started a new discussion Creating a Storyline Project and converting to a Podcast (MP3)
"Hi all; Hoping to tap into the expertise of the community. I'm working on a training project that has been suggested would be great to ..."
- 8 years ago07/15/14 at 1:36 pm (UTC)
"As for a French VO narrator, I've used Yves Bourque and have been really impressed with his quality of work as well his flexible working ..."
- over 8 years ago04/21/14 at 10:17 am (UTC)
Paul Lush replied to the discussion Anyone Interested in am Articulate Event or Workshop in Canada?
"Waving the Toronto flag!"
- over 8 years ago02/06/14 at 6:35 pm (UTC)
"Louise; In recent cases, I've had the user enable Java in their web browser and it seems to work. A permanent solution would be prefera..."
- over 9 years ago02/01/13 at 9:01 am (UTC)
"Hi Peter; I posted it to the SCORM Cloud and I'm receiving the same error message.........Paul"
- almost 10 years ago12/07/12 at 7:57 am (UTC)
"I'm experiencing the same issue. I have the most recent version of Java (6, Update 32) and I've republished my course in Presenter and I..."
- almost 10 years ago12/06/12 at 5:00 pm (UTC)
"Our LMS host has tested the workaround and the issue continues to persist. Are there any other updates regarding this issue?"
- almost 10 years ago11/09/12 at 5:11 am (UTC)
"I have additional details. I logged in as a user that experienced this issue and was able to view the error log. The message I'm receivi..."
- almost 10 years ago10/17/12 at 9:23 am (UTC)
"Justin Grenier said: Good Morning, Paul. For most any LMS-related issue, this blog post is the place to begin. You also want to be cert..."
- almost 10 years ago10/15/12 at 12:55 pm (UTC)
"Thanks so much for the feedback - I will investigate...................Paul"
- almost 10 years ago10/11/12 at 10:16 am (UTC)
Paul Lush started a new discussion Storyline - Published Courses Freeze, IE 9 Non completions
"We have recently introduced a simulation based multi-module course that seems to be presenting issues. Firstly, at various points throug..."
- almost 10 years ago10/10/12 at 1:02 pm (UTC)
"Adam Mastalerz said: You may want to check out voices.com, they gave us a pretty good price for our e-Learning Development projects. I t..."
- 10 years ago07/10/12 at 6:28 am (UTC)
"Sid, Many great ideas have been shared! If I were to offer a tidbit of info, it would be to match any graphics with the message. I have..."
- 10 years ago07/10/12 at 6:22 am (UTC)
"In our organization, we have been working on "converting" some instructor-led sessions into e-learning modules. We narrated a couple of ..."
- 10 years ago07/10/12 at 6:16 am (UTC)
"Mike; Your last post certainly sheds light on the subject. While not a great course, it's possibly a significant improvement over the pr..."
- over 11 years ago03/28/11 at 12:22 pm (UTC)