In the spirit of the annual “drag-and-drop” to get kids back to school—and, by the way: congrats on surviving summer, parents!—we thought it would be appropriate to share some examples of great drag-and-drop e-learning. These eight demos (plus some free downloads!) show how a fun and simple concept can turn any quiz into a learning adventure.
- Try out Nicole Legault’s meet the team example that shows how you can create an interactive org chart for your learners (and get the free download!).
- Learn how you can delight the dino lovers in your e-learning audience with this dinosaur drag-and-drop download by Trina Rimmer.
- Jeff Johnson’s Operation-themed template is a great example of how well real-life drag-and-drop activities can translate into an e-learning experience.
- See how using motion can create an action-packed activity with this side-scrolling school bus example by Avinash Sharma.
- Check out Cecilia Bernal’s Geology 101 demo for an example of how photo realism can make two-dimensional e-learning seem immersive.
- Discover how you can help learners grasp overwhelmingly large concepts with a hurricane comparison demo by Montse Anderson.
- Explore Jane Maduke’s number jumble to see how challenging tasks can help motivate learners to stay engaged with your course.
- Put your learners’ instincts to the test with this truth or lie demo by Nancy Woinoski.
Looking for extracurricular activities? Head over to our Articulate Storyline downloads hub, where you’ll find tons of free, inspirational downloads. And don’t miss our E-Learning Examples Hub for great demos of everything you can do with Articulate Studio and Articulate Storyline 2.