Learn all about working with characters in Articulate Storyline with these video tutorials. Topics include adding, inserting, customizing, creating scenarios, and so much more!
- How to Use Illustrated Characters in Articulate Storyline 2
- Customizing Illustrated Characters in Articulate Storyline 2
- Creating Custom States for Characters in Articulate Storyline 2
- Comic Book Style Scenario with Characters in Articulate Storyline 2
- Personalization in Articulate Storyline Part 1
- Personalization in Articulate Storyline Part 2
About the Screencast Challenges
The weekly screencasting challenges are ongoing opportunities to teach, learn, and demonstrate your e-learning expertise. You can jump into any or all of the previous challenges anytime you want. I’ll update the recap posts to include your demos.
If you have a blog, please consider writing about your challenges. We’ll link back to your posts so the great work you’re sharing gets even more exposure. If you share your demos on Twitter, try using #ELHChallenge so your tweeps can track your e-learning coolness.
Share Your E-Learning Character Tips!
The e-learning characters challenge is still open! If you have one or more ideas you'd like to share, please jump over to the original challenge and post your links in the comments section. I'll update this recap page to include your examples.