Learn all about Articulate Storyline’s variables with these video tutorials. Topics include variable basics, capturing user data, progress meters, calculators, and much more.
- Using Variables to Display a Learner Name in Articulate Storyline 360
- Using a Text Variable to Capture a User’s Name in Storyline 2
- Adding a Condition to a Trigger in Storyline 2
- Using True/False Variables in Articulate Storyline 2
- Adding Values Using Variables in Articulate Storyline
- Play Audio Narration Once Using Number Variables in Storyline 360
- Branching Quizzes & Adaptive Learning in Articulate Storyline 360
- Let Users Compare Text Entry Responses to an Expert's in Storyline 360
- How to Build a Calorie Counter
- How to Create a Customised Progress Meter
- How I Built a Simple Grammar Game Using Storyline 2
- How to Create a Conversion Calculator in Articulate Storyline 2
- How to Build a Hamburger with Variables in Articulate Storyline 2
- How to Use Variables to Create a Bingo Game Counter in Storyline 2
- Using Variables to Personalize Courses
About the Screencast Challenges
The weekly screencasting challenges are ongoing opportunities to teach, learn, and demonstrate your e-learning expertise. You can jump into any or all of the previous challenges anytime you want. I’ll update the recap posts to include your demos.
Share Your Tips for Getting Started with Storyline's Variables!
The variables tutorial challenge is still open! If you have one or more ideas you'd like to share, please jump over to the original challenge and post your links in the comments section. I'll update this recap page to include your examples.