We’re honored to share that Articulate has earned a 2020 Tech Cares Award from TrustRadius. This award celebrates companies that demonstrated above-and-beyond caring during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We’re still in the midst of this global crisis, so we want to reshare some useful resources we’ve put together to help you navigate these challenging times:
- A free reliable resource about COVID-19 to educate people more deeply about the novel coronavirus.
- Resources to help employers and employees navigate the transition to remote work:
- A free webinar on How to Transition Your Team to Remote Work
- This blog post that outlines tips for working remotely
- A Transitioning to Remote Work course to help teams adapt to this new way of working
- This article that covers the six things you need to know to spin up a remote workforce quickly
- A course on coping with stress and uncertainty, because we know that these uncertain times are putting workers under collective and individual strain. If we want our employees to be productive and engaged, we need to offer tools to help.
We’re honored to accept this award and we’ll continue to do what we can to help during these unprecedented times.
The Articulate Team