Learn all about customizing your Articulate Storyline 2 course player with these video tutorials. Topics include customizing the player colors, layout, notifications and so much more!
Player Customization Basics
- Three Player Customisation Tips in Articulate Storyline 2
- Customizing the Player Colors in Articulate Storyline 2
- Player Customization in Articulate Storyline 2
- How to Customise the Pop-Up Notification Window in Articulate Storyline 2
- Customizing the Course Player in Articulate Storyline 2
- How to Customize Articulate Storyline Player
- Modifying the Course Player in Articulate Storyline
- Creating an Exit Gate Screen Using a Lightbox Slide in Articulate Storyline 2
- Customizing Feedback Slides in Articulate Storyline
About the Screencast Challenges
The weekly screencasting challenges are ongoing opportunities to teach, learn, and demonstrate your e-learning expertise. You can jump into any or all of the previous challenges anytime you want. I’ll update the recap posts to include your demos.
If you have a blog, please consider writing about your challenges. We’ll link back to your posts so the great work you’re sharing gets even more exposure. If you share your demos on Twitter, try using #ELHChallenge so your tweeps can track your e-learning coolness.
Share Your Player Customization Tips!
The player challenge is still open! If you have one or more ideas you'd like to share, please jump over to the original challenge and post your links in the comments section. I'll update this recap page to include your examples.