We get it. It takes more than great software to create engaging courses. That’s why we’re bringing the best of the world’s #1 e-learning community to Denver for two days of practical tips, inspirational examples, free downloads, and expert advice.
This will be a fun, friendly extension of our E-Learning Heroes community and we’re inviting you to bring your laptop to get some hands on experience working along with and learning from Tom Kuhlmann, Dave Anderson, and as your fellow community Articulate members.
Who should attend?
You don’t have to be an Articulate customer to benefit from this workshop which has value for any of the following:
- Subject matter experts who build rapid elearning courses
- Trainers transitioning to elearning
- Instructional designers
- Elearning designers & developers
Why you should attend?
- Learn how to save time and money with more efficient development
- Take your courses past the standard click-and-read model
- Make your courses look like elearning courses & not bullet-point slides
- Create interactive & engaging courses using reusable models
- Hundreds of post-conference resources that include tutorials, getting-started documentation, and templates
Day 1 (Sept 10): General Course Design
- Build Reusable Interactive Models | Tom Kuhlmann, VP, Community, Articulate
- 5 Tips for Revising Bad E-learning Scripts | Daniel Brigham, Articulate MVP
- Developing Effective Multiple Choice Questions | Patti Shank, E-Learning Author & Consultant
- Creating Original Characters for Your Course on a Budget | Chris Perez, Hitachi
- How to Get the Right Look & Feel for Your Course | David Anderson, Articulate Community Manager
- Five Ways to Personalize an E-Learning Course | Tim Slade, Articulate MVP
- How to Build Your E-Learning Portfolio | Ashley Chiasson, E-Learning Consultant
Day 2 (Sept 11): Articulate Tools & Applications
- Create Interactive Video | Tom Kuhlmann, VP, Community, Articulate
- I Got the Software. Now What? | Ryan Harrison, Colorado Association of School Executives
- Tips & Tricks to Enhance Your E-Learning | Stephanie Harnett, Articulate MVP
- Creating Personalized E-Learning with Articulate Storyline | Tim Slade, Articulate MVP
- Animating Your Scenes Using Stop Motion Techniques | Chris Perez, Hitachi
- Tips & Tricks to Help Your SME Help You | Gerry Wasiluk, Articulate MVP