E-learning examples are one of the best parts of the E-Learning Heroes community. If you’re ever feeling stuck in a creative rut, or just seeking to explore new ideas, the e-learning examples hub is full of inspiration and ingenuity. There were many incredible examples shared in the community last year, so we wanted to round up the ones you really loved. Here are the top five examples you found helpful and inspiring in 2020:
- Rise 360: COVID-19: What You Need to Know—We really wanted to help the community stay informed and safe during the coronavirus pandemic. This course is available whenever you need it.
- Storyline: Explore the Human Body—This simple but effective course highlights the different parts of the human body.
- Storyline: Flashback Quiz—This Polaroid-inspired quiz was a fun blast from the past and an awesome example of how to bring more fun into assessments.
- Rise 360: Micro-Learning Example—There’s still a lot of buzz around micro-learning, and this example proved that Rise 360 is the perfect authoring app for creating micro-learning that leaves a lasting impression.
- Rise 360: Coping with Stress and Uncertainty During COVID-19—Our lives changed a lot last year and left many of us feeling overwhelmed about the future. This course teaches how to grapple with those feelings to improve your emotional well-being during hard times.
We also pulled together The Top 5 Most Popular Downloads and The Top 5 Most Popular Roundups of 2020, so be sure to check those out! And to get the new year started on the right foot, swing by the Building Better Courses forum to find a ton more e-learning inspiration.
Here’s to a new year filled with more of your amazing ideas and projects! 🎉
The Articulate Team