Neither Engage or QM launch inside of PowerPoint 2013

Apr 25, 2014

I'm having an odd problem all at once.  When I got this computer (Win 8 and PPT 2013) I installed Studio 13 and it worked just fine.  Now, however, when I go to the Articulate toolbar in PPT, none of the buttons do anything - they no longer work or respond in any way.  I hadn't installed anything new or changed any system settings, so I'm baffled. As a side note, both Engage and QuizMaker DO  launch and run as a standalone apps.

I have even uninstalled and re-installed it - no difference.

Any ideas what the problem is?

5 Replies
Hollie Floen

The problem isn't that the tab is missing - it simply refuses to do anything.  I can see and navigate to the tab, but none of the buttons on the Articulate ribbon respond.  It's worth noting that they DO launch individually and seem to run just fine.  So the problem seems to be either some kind of settings (which I haven't yet found) in PowerPoint or something going on with Win 8.  Any ideas would be great 'cause this is driving me nuts.  Especially since it DID work just fine for a couple of weeks.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.