Articulate 09

Jun 03, 2016

I have tried to track test results using "choices" in learning games. I have test questions throughout the ppt. When I choose the option to track via slides it only shows the test has been completed. When I choose to track via quiz results it only gives me the option of #1 question but I have 9 questions. I am not sure if the learning games option was the best for what I am trying to achieve. Should I be using a quiz at the end? to track all.

Thank you

2 Replies
Christie Pollick

Hi, Suzanne -- Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear of your difficulties! May I ask if it would be possible for you to use the steps listed here to create an Articulate Package, and then use the grey ADD ATTACHMENT button in the bottom left of the reply box to upload it? Might be easier to offer insights if we were able to take a look at how things are currently set. :)

Christie Pollick

And Suzanne -- I also wanted to share, one of our Support Engineers indicated that when creating a Presenter file with learning games, only the 'Choices' game can be selected for the 'track using quiz results' option. Please see the following article for additional details: 

Adding a Learning Game

Hope that helps clarify things! :)

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.