Articulate 360 doen't lunch

May 18, 2021

notting happen after clicking connexion on articulate 360, i am already login to articulate portal.

any help please!

3 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hello Gaby, and welcome to E-Learning Heroes. 😊

You mention that you are already logged into the Articulate portal. Are you referring to account.articulate.com?

Admins for an Articulate 360 Teams account need a user seat to use the software. They do not have user seats by default, meaning you can be an admin without being a user. To use the Articulate 360 apps, such as Storyline 360 and Rise 360, admins must be assigned to user seats.

Joe Perez

Good Morning Leslie,

One of my users has a Articulate 360 Subscription on a Windows 7 workstation. All was working. Now when she clicks on Articulate 360 icon, the sign in pop up takes place. When clicking on signin, nothing happens. So we had her sign into https://id.articulate.com/  successfully, tried launching MS PowerPoint 365.. there is no Articulate Tab on the Ribbon of power point to select.

We tried uninstalling and reinstalling Articulate360 from users signed in portal. Same results.

Thank you, Joe

Maria Costa-Stienstra

Hi, Joe, and welcome to E-Learning Heroes! ✨

Thank you for opening a support case with our engineers! I see you worked with my teammate Jan, and through a fresh re-install, your user was able to access the Articulate tab in Powerpoint 365.

Please reach out to Jan through the case if you have additional questions.