Articulate 360 Publishing and Not Working on Jive Site

Jan 25, 2017

Hi Everyone,

I'm using Articulate 360 and published a course in HTML, FLASH and SCORM, to be loaded and viewed on a JIVE site.  We can't get it to run on JIVE.  It runs off a desktop fine.  Any ideas?

6 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hey Tom and welcome to E-Learning Heroes!

I'm not familiar with JIVE, so hopefully someone in the community will be able to chime in and assist here.

You mention SCORM, so I assume you may be publishing to LMS and the best comparison testing for that is to upload to SCORM Cloud. If you can replicate an issue there, we would certainly want to take a peek. Otherwise, you may want to follow up with your LMS provider.

VIAVI Sales Enablement

Hi Leslie, maybe I can shed some light on JIVE for you since I have a similar question about the platform.

Jive is a collaboration solution for Companies, their partners and potentially their clients. Although there are deep levels of social engagement and communication add-ons for JIVE, at its heart JIVE is a corporate Intranet for hosting and sharing files (be it with a very friendly user interface).

https://www.jivesoftware.com/

My company hosts all of our sales/marketing information for out channel partners on JIVE. Its is our one stop shop for releasing information to partners and for them to submit deal registrations as well as feedback on content. 

I am the multimedia production lead for Sales enablement at my company and I am currently trying to integrate Rise Courses in to JIVE for our partners. I am specifically interested in keeping access to these courses restricted to partners with logins for our partner JIVE portal (instance).

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.