Attachments

May 31, 2013

Situation:

Working in Articulate Studio '09

1. In a compliance course I have set navigation to allow review of screens already completed.
  2. They are automatically navigated through title screen, executive intro screen, and objectives screen to a mandatory pre-test.
  3. On the pre-test screen I want the trainee to print an Attachment "study guide" where they can take notes about where to focus in the training, based on the pre-test question feedback.

Problem:

Attachment tab will not work until after the pre-test is complete.

What do I have to do to correct this situation?

5 Replies
Christine Hendrickson

Hi Peg,

Thanks for the information.

How are you viewing the presentation after it's been published? Are you viewing it locally by any chance? 

If you can, please try uploading the presentation to a web server or LMS and see if you still experience the same behavior. 

I don't believe the navigation restriction you're currently using would cause an issue for the Attachments tab. If you still see this issue after uploading the course to a server, we'd be happy to take a look and see what's happening.

Please create an Articulate Presenter package by following the steps in the following article:

Send to Articulate Presenter Package

Attach the .ZIP file to the second page of the following form: 

Submit a Support Case

Please be sure to include a description of your issue and also include the URL for this thread in the case. Also, if possible, please share the case number with me, so I can follow up with you in this thread. You're welcome to share the case number in this thread, or send it to me in a private message.

Thanks Peg!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.