Help!!!

Mar 08, 2012

Alrite, I am not sure what happened. But this is what i get when I click on the Engage or Articulate button on the Presenter Ribbon in the PowerPoint. Please refer to this image below. 

Any help or suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance.

7 Replies
Peter Anderson

Hi Benny,

If you are experiencing unexpected behavior using Articulate Studio ’09, the first thing to check is to make sure that your presentations, quizzes, interactions, and audio / video resources are located on your local hard drive (this is typically your C: drive). Working on a network drive or USB drive can cause erratic behavior.

Regarding Office 2010:
Note that Articulate Presenter ’09 is only supported in the 32 bit version of Office 2010. It will also not work in the Click To Run version of PowerPoint. For more information, please see this article.

If your Articulate software continues to perform erratically, a simple repair of Articulate Studio ‘09 may resolve the issue.

If repairing your installation of Studio doesn't clear things up, please feel free to submit your case to our support engineers. They'll be happy to work with you to resolve the issue. Thanks!

Benny Kurniawan

Ok. Just want to update everyone. 

I restarted my computer, and it seems that fixed the whole problem. I honestly don't want to uninstall and re-install since I don't have the articulate product key (PS. this is a company laptop). We are still running Windows XP. With that said, is there a way to get the product key?

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.