Modern Player for Articulate Studio 360

Jul 12, 2018

Hi,

Storyline 360 recently got a player facelift in the form of "Modern Player." Are there plans to add a Modern Player to Studio 360?

- Bill

29 Replies
Patrick Volz

I am a new user of Articulate 360. Please add my name to the list of people who want access to the new modern player in Presenter 360 (Is this the tab in PPT?). Also, I don't see a way of making the menu hide automatically and appear on demand like in Storyline. I agree with the other voices here, having the same player available in all the tools only makes sense.

Crystal Horn

Hi Patrick. Noted! And thanks for joining the Articulate 360 family. In PowerPoint, you can access your Presenter 360 tools using the tab labeled "Articulate."

On hiding the Menu in the Player in Presenter 360: You can change the location of the Menu to a topbar tab which will have the Menu appear only when your learner clicks it. Does that answer your question?

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Vivekananda,

I apologize. Here is some information about how we manage these feature requests, which may be helpful. 

Your email signature came through when you replied via email. You can remove that if needed by clicking ‘Edit’ beneath your response. Here’s a quick Peek video if you need help.