Narration Issues using Presenter 360

Mar 07, 2019

Hello,

I am brand new to Articulate and loving what it can do! I am having an issue with my first project however. I am trying to add narration of a power point using Presenter 360. When I click on the icon to start recording, I can record, but then when I click stop and it tries to automatically save, it freezes! I also can't advance the slides and keep doing narration of the other slides. The notes change, but the slide stays on the first slide.

My IT support at work says my computer is sufficient and meets all requirements and there is nothing they can do. I have spend hours troubleshooting, reading articles in Articulate's support and FAQ's, and watching the video tutorials on how it is supposed to work (but isn't for me). The Quick F12 diagnostics turns up nothing....all green and good? What is happening?!

Thanks in advance for any insight you can provide!

~Nichole

2 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hey Nichole, welcome to the community. 😁

We definitely want to help you get this sorted out so you can get on with your project!

If you're already working from your local hard drive and following these steps to record narration, then you're doing everything correctly from your end. 

Beyond that, we'd want to get you into a case with our Support Engineers so they can take a closer look at your set up. You can start a case right here! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.