Player Template

Jun 11, 2012

Anyone know how to get the player template to show in slide only mode with the play/pause and forward/back buttons? We did this for one project, but have not been able to replicate. I can only get the slide only mode to show the play pause button.

Any assistance is appreciated! Thanks!

11 Replies
Nancy  Hamilton

Hello

I created a new presentation and I would like it to be formatted like this one http://eurordis-elearning.s3.amazonaws.com/clinicaltrials/methodology/eurordis_e-learning_patients_representatives_clinical_trials/player.html

I have uploaded the logo that I want in my presentation but it does not appear in the preview

I also want to add a link where it says Glossary but am not sure how to do this.

Any ideas??

thanks?

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Amy! I'm not sure that I'm following your question exactly, but if you are looking for general information:

• You can choose to have No Sidebar in your slide properties or via method Peter posted above
  • In your publish optionsSlides without audio or animation display for x seconds: Set the duration for which slides that are published without any audio will be displayed. This value must be greater than 0.
  • There are also some instructions here if you are wanting to import silent audio.

I hope that this helps

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.